Science- Apologia, Zoology 3: Land Animals of the Sixth Day
What separates people from apes? How can a Great Dane be related to a Chihuahua? Is there evidence that people and dinosaurs lived at the same time? What should you do if you encounter a bear? How can you tell if a snake is poisonous? Come find out answers to these questions and many, many more with Apologia’s Exploring Creation with Zoology 3!
This third book in the zoology series takes students on a safari through jungles, deserts, forests, farms, and even their own backyard to explore, examine and enjoy the enchanting creatures God designed to inhabit the terrain. Students will discover amazing animals from primates to parasites, kangaroos to canines, and turtles to terrifying T-Rex!
History- Masterbooks, America’s Story 1
History comes alive in the stories and adventures of explorers and pioneers who saw in America the chance to live a dream—to freely worship God, to have a chance to own land, and search for wealth and opportunities. In America’s Story 1, your student will:
- Learn about those who lived & thrived in the Americas first
- Meet the Christian Viking who accidentally discovered America around 1000 A.D.
- Become acquainted with the many explorers and their amazing tales of the Americas
- Discover how simple words were used to powerfully shape the course of history
- Follow along through the Revolutionary War and watch as the Constitution of the United States of America is drafted
- Tell of the triumphs, hardships, mistakes, and victories that together formed the nation we now know
Tuition: $384 for both classes (per semester) Materials fee: $ 0
Accepts Charter Funds: N
Payment: Cash, Check, Zelle: email@example.com
, Venmo: Sheri-Pike-1
Payment plans accepted: One-time payment- due Feb 1st, OR
2 payments- due Feb 1st & April 1st,
OR 3 payments- due Feb 1st, March 1st, and April 1st.
Apologia Exploring Creation with Zoology 3: Land Animals of the Sixth Day. ISBN# 978-1-932012-85-9
Junior Zoology 3 Notebooking Journal for Exploring Creation with Zoology 3
Masterbooks America’s Story 1 Textbook
Masterbooks America’s Story 1 Teacher Guide (This is where student worksheets are located)